Sweet almond oil is the oil I use in all of my scrubs. It is really important to me to keep my recipes uncomplicated and that means a lot of research and picking only the ingredients that I feel give the most benefit. Here is a quick list of why I love this oil, and I hope you find it informative and helpful:
- Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins E, A, and B, and also calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Sweet almond oil is very well absorbed in the skin, making it deeply moisturizing.
- Sweet almond oil is a natural exfoliator and helps remove dead skin cells which stimulates new, healthy skin to grow.
- The fatty acids in sweet almond oil help to form a barrier over skin to seal in moisture.
- The high amounts of vitamin E in sweet almond oil make it very soothing to dry skin and helps fight inflammation.