I’m getting ready to put a new product up! How it started… I keep a bottle of water on my bathroom counter to wet my hair when it needs it. One day, I’d mixed too much toner for my toner bottle, so I poured the extra in my water bottle. I loved the light scent that it added! So of course, I started researching and trying recipes.
The best part for me is trying new scent combinations. I adore the big smile that comes with smelling something beautiful and happy. The hard part was finding glycerin that was vegan and also not sourced from palm. Actually it wasn’t too hard, because internet. But it did take some time and emails. My problem with glycerin in the past has been the stickiness. Well, it looks like I got the formula right and I am so pleased!
All you do is shake and spray into we or damp hair and comb through. The scent really stays and it’s so nice to have that fresh and natural scent even when you don’t wash your hair every day! Here are some of the scents I’ll be introducing:
- Calm Focus – Cedarwood, Lavender, and Vetiver
- Granola Girl – Frankincense, Myrrh, and Patchouli
- Happy Place – Ginger, Lemon, and Mandarin
- Lighten Up – Lavender and Lemon
- Red Hot – Black Pepper and Peppermint
- Summer Love – Ginger and Grapefruit (MY FAVORITE!)
- Tree Hugger – Cardamom, Cedarleaf, Cedarwood, Fir Needle, Patchouli and Sandalwood.
- Warm Spice – Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Mandarin, and Rosemary.
I hope you love them!